Rainy day in Melbourne today, but with Summer rapidly approaching I asked the other half of Cinti does Vintage (my mum) to come up with a bonnet design that was not only practical, but super cute!
Well, what can I say…brilliant job mum!
The bonnets are reversible and will be available in a wide range of vintage fabrics. Sized to suit 18mo-3yo girls. This one is lined with this cute vintage print of girls wearing bonnets, very appropriate.
And now to some serious business!
I have been tagged by the lovely and cheeky Brooke, or was it your idea Moca? I don’t normally go for this chain mail sort of business, but since i am new to blogging I’d thought I’d get into the spirit of things…First the rules:
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog….
So here are some of the most obscure facts about myself I could think of (without freaking too many of you out…)
1. I have been to 32 different countries (33 if you count Scotland) and i don’t count airport stopovers. As you have probably already worked out, I love to travel!
2. I have a SCUBA diving licence, but haven’t been diving for many years…
3. I don’t own an i-pod and have never downloaded music from the Internet (wouldn’t know where to start!)
4. I brush my teeth in the shower, time saving? Yes. Water saving? Probably not…must stop doing that!
5. I love taking naps…but who doesn’t?
6. I have jumped out of a plane at 14,000 feet – conveniently for me attached to a parachute!
7. A movie that makes me cry every time – Cinema Paradiso
8. A movie that makes me laugh every time – The Blues Brothers
Now I have to tag 8 other bloggers, looks like you lovely girls that left comments on my previous posts are getting tagged…
and a couple of random tags just for fun
Have fun playing tag ladies…