If you are thinking about diversifying in to digital publishing this eBook is the place to start. When you are just beginning your journey the learning curve can be very steep. Often the research involved in finding out how and where to sell your product, how to market it and even how to go about just creating it can just be so extensive that you lose interest in the whole original idea altogether!
“This book contains all the information and advice that would have saved me months and months of delays and procrastination!”
In Selling PDFs the Easy Way I’ve shared very practical and specific information that can get you started creating and selling your products without delay. I specifically focused on critiquing and comparing digital delivery platforms as this was one of the most confusing aspects for me when I started.
“This eBook is especially aimed at pattern designers, crafters and creative bloggers who want to diversify their income.”
Learn how to sell:
• Instructional tutorials
• Artwork & Printables
• Recipes & Cookbooks
• eBooks & guides
I’m sure you’ll find this eBook a valuable resource that will answer many of your questions and get you started successfully on your PDF publishing journey. And if you are already selling digital products, I guarantee that you will pick up some valuable tips to create and deliver your product more efficiently.
Contains information on:
• Why you should sell digital product and why PDFs may be suitable for you.
• How to create your content, including software you can use, design tips and practical how to’s
• Choices for digital delivery and a table comparing popular platforms
• Advice on pricing, SEO and marketing your products
• Interviews with 5 successful crafters and bloggers that have successfully taken their businesses to the next level via selling PDF digital content.
• Some printable work sheets to get you started
…and much more.
44 pages of really practical content that will get you started straight away and save you hours (or even days) of research!
View on any device that supports PDF including, computer, e-readers, smartphones and tablets like iPad