I discovered this recipe on one of those unsourced Pinterest internet hint meme things. It’s super easy and just the thing to satisfy a Chocolate craving without baking a whole cake.
I shared the recipe last week in the My Poppet newsletter, and have had so many lovely thank you emails, that sharing it on the blog was the least I could do.
Make some for the kids as an afternoon surprise, ice cream is optional but makes this treat extra special.
- ¼ cup sugar (I used a little less)
- ¼ cup SR flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp water (I added an extra one)
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a mug, add oil and water and mix well till combined. If it's too dry add a little extra water.
- Microwave for 1 min 40 sec
- Bing! All done. Careful it's hot.
- Cake has a slightly dry consistency so feel free to add liberal amounts of ice cream and chocolate topping whilst still warm.