Easter has fallen pretty early this year and it’s caught me on the hop! (See what I did there?) When I started planning my Easter tutorials this year I was definitely planning on whipping up a fun crochet pattern, but sadly, I ran our of time.
Instead I’ve scoured the web for the cutest, most colourful and creative Easter Crochet Patterns and tutorials. Most of these are a great way of using up yarn scraps, and if you are quick with the hook there is still plenty of time to whip up a few for little gifts before the Easter Bunny comes calling.
I’ve collected some FREE patterns and tutorials for you, as well as some inexpensive PDF patterns by very talented crochet designers.
These are some of the cutest Easter crochet patterns on Etsy. They are all instant digital downloads so you can start on your crochet immediately. I’m especially in love with the big squishy bunny, so cute!
FYI: I’ve linked to each pattern below using affiliate links
- Chocolate Crochet Bunny by Sewrella
- Crochet Egg Ornaments by Made by LVLY
- Mini Crochet Easter Baskets by Annies Granny
- Chick, Bunny and Egg Basket by Yarn Blossom Boutique
- Bunny Motif by The hat and I
- Easter Egg Bunny Chick & Fox Crochet Pattern by Airali
- Huge Crochet Bunny Pattern by Swe Craft Corner
- Amigurumi Easter Bunny with Carrot by Miss Crochet Gourmet
- Crochet Peeps by Jesses Momus
There are also a ton of great FREE Easter Crochet Patterns, most have step by step tutorials which is helpful if you are a beginner. Here are some of my favourite picks.
10. Egg Warmer Hats by Pysseldrommar
11. Crochet Easter Egg Coaster by Whiskers & Wool
12. Easter Bunny Mug Cosy from haakmaarraak.nl
13. Easter Egg Mandala from SFmgs
14. Crochet Rainbow Eggs by My Poppet
15. Crochet Bunny Hat by Make & Do Crew
16. Tiny Rabbit by Pops de Milk
17. Crochet Baby Carrot Rattle by Make & Do Crew
18. Crochet Wooden Eggs from Think Crafts
That Egg Mandala is so pretty!
Have fun crocheting up a storm this Easter.
Like this post? PIN IT for later