This pretty storybook soap is an easy and inexpensive gift idea or party favour. You can use this wrapping technique to make any small gift look extra special.
You will need:
- A lovely bar of soap, the handmade kind would be even better.
- A scanned and printed image out of a vintage story book. I’ve just used normal office paper to print on, some pretty gift wrap would work well too.
- Double sided tape
- 2 x metal eyelets
- Eyelet tool (usually comes in pack of eyelets) or eyelet pliers
How to Gift Wrap Soap:
- Gather your supplies.
- Trim your paper to size so the edges overlap when wrapped around the soap, affix with a piece of double sided tape.
- With the ends (about 2 inches on each side), flatten them out and fold over twice as pictured.
- With your eyelet tool, insert eyelets as per instructions on packet. Try to keep them centered.
Now you have a pretty and unique gift that you’ll want to keep for yourself.
You may also like to make a Vintage Storybook Coin Purse
LOVE IT? PIN IT!