If you are looking for a special gift for your craft loving Mum, Nanna, (or even yourself) this Mother’s Day, look no further. I have scoured Etsy for colourful, practical and very unique crafty handmade and vintage finds. Trust Etsy Makers to make with Makers in mind, from wearable tokens of affection for yarn, to gorgeous one of a kind storage solutions, these gifts are sure to be used, worn and appreciated for years to come.
If you fancy some of these for yourself I’d recommend dropping some big hints, or skip the middle man and place your own order.
I’ve found some cool items from Australian Etsy sellers. I love supporting local talent, and it has the added bonus of purchases arriving nice and fast too.
From Left to Right
- Telephone Wire Basket – Weaving Wild (AUS)
- Hudson Bay Cactus Pincushion – Warp Woof Notions (AUS)
- Vintage French Wooden Child Sewing Box – LaLoupiote (FRA)
- Mini Knitting Brooch – Sea Home Design (DEU)
- Craft Tattoo Embroidery Hoop Art – Floss and Yarn Shop (UK)
- Upcycled Coffee Sack Storage Basket – Been and Done (AUS)
- Vintage Knitting Needle Bracelet – Cardigan Lane Shop (UK)
- Wooden Sewing Machine Necklace – Shop Miss Ella (UK)
- Mini Ball of Wool Ring – Newells Jewels (UK)