I’m heading overseas in a couple of days, so I have travel on my mind. I’m in the middle of packing and wish I had time to make a couple of these projects, the cable tidy would come in very handy!
If you are looking for some handmade gift ideas this year, any of these would be great for someone that travels a lot for business or pleasure. Most of these are great scrapbusters too, quick to sew up and make ideal stocking fillers.
Click to visit the tutorials
- Zippered Washbag
- Sleep Mask by Curious and Catcat
- Fabric Scrap Luggage Tags
- Vintage Hankie Tissue Holder
- Neck Pillow by CG Creates
- Fabric Scrap Cord Keeper by Leafy Treetops