When I started planning my Christmas tutorials this year I was definitely going to create a couple of crocheted ornament patterns, sadly I ran our of time so instead I’ve scoured the web for the cutest, most colourful and creative Crochet Christmas Ornament patterns and tutorials. Most of these are a great way of using up yarn scraps, and if you are quick with the hook there is still plenty of time to whip up a few before Christmas. Some of the simpler motifs would look great to add a special touch to a gift wrapped parcel.
I’ve collected some FREE patterns and tutorials for you, as well as some inexpensive PDF patterns by very talented crochet designers.
These are my favourite patterns from Etsy, they are all instant digital downloads so you can start on your crochet immediately. I’m especially in love with the gherkin, so cute!
FYI: I’ve linked to each pattern below using affiliate links
- Colorful Christmas Trees by PointelleShop
- Dala Horse Ornament by SpringFresh
- Christmas Pudding (as part of a Holiday sweets collection) by GourmetCrochet
- Snowman Christmas Ornament by ittooktwo
- Crochet Pickle Ornament Pattern by ThePudgyRabbit
- Rainbow holly Garland by HaakmaarraakNL
- Christmas Light Bulb Ornament by etty2504
- Crochet Gingerbread House by GourmetCrochet
- Amigurumi Christmas Nativity Pattern by GourmetCrochet
If you are just starting on your crochet journey, you may want to try your hand at some of these FREE Christmas Ornament Crochet Patterns, most have step by step tutorials which is helpful if you are a beginner.
10. Christmas Tree Decorations by Poppy and Bliss for My Poppet
11. Rudolph, the Cubic Reindeer by Pops de Milk
12. Crochet Ribbon Christmas Tree by Poppy and Bliss
13. Crochet Holiday Garland by Twin Dragonfly
14. Christmas Tree Ornament by Anne Marie’s Haakblog
15. Crochet Balls by Annaboo’s House
16. Lacey Star by The New Crochet
17. Mini Christmas Stockings by Le Monde de Sucrette
18. Crochet Christmas Tree With Buttons by Pops de Milk
How adorable are those tiny Christmas Stockings? Have fun crocheting up a storm this Christmas.
Like this post? PIN IT for later