Remember the Bunny Takeaway Box DIY and printable I created the other week? It was such a cute and easy project that I thought it would be fun to expand on this Easter craft idea and use the printable design in a few different ways leading up to Easter.
The idea was to think outside the box (get it!) and encourage you to get creative with a simple printable motif, in this case, our cute little bunny rabbit faces.
I’ll be showing you four Easter craft projects that you and the kids can easily make over the coming week, and also a clever little trick that will help you resize this (or any other printable page) to make four fun Easter themed projects.
Today I’ll teach you how to make a cute Bunny Garland that will brighten up your home in the lead up to Easter.
This simple Easter garland is super decorative and requires no special crafting skills or supplies. Just print off the cute rabbit faces, cut them out, punch a few holes and string together.
It’s so easy the kids can make their own bunny bunting to decorate their bedroom.
You will need:
- Bunny Rabbit Printable 4 copies printed at 50% or 2 on each page = 8 faces all up. (I’ll show you a trick to do this)
- A4 size card or thick paper
- Hole punch
- Yarn or string
How to assemble Easter Bunny Bunting:
1. Print out Bunny faces onto card at 50% size. If you have a Mac open in Preview and use the option ‘copies per page’= 2 (I’m not sure if there is a PC/windows equivalent to this)
2. Cut out Easter Bunny faces close to the black line.
3. Punch one hole in each ear with a hole puncher.
4. Thread yarn through holes. Adding a little bit of tape to the end of the yarn will make it easier.
And that’s all there is to it!
The kids will love cutting out the cute bunny faces and threading them together to make their own bunny bunting garland. It’s a fun way to keep them entertained over the holidays as well as working on their fine motor skills.
If they really want to get creative let them colour in the faces, add some floral stickers, or even glitter.
My model isn’t well known for keeping still, so a wiggly blurry photo will just have to do!
More Printable Easter Craft Projects:
- Happy Easter Bunny Rabbit Card
- Easter Bunny Napkin Ring and Egg Cup
- Bunny Rabbit Takeaway Box for Easter Egg Hunt
LOVE IT? PIN IT!