Easter has got to be one of my favourite holidays. Not only is choc-o-block full of chocolate and other delicious edibles; it’s the perfect excuse to make super cute crafty things.
Easter crafts in spring inspired colours are pretty (even though it’s autumn here), and everyone loves a bunny!
This week I’ve created a Bunny Takeout Box with Printable, such and easy Easter Craft that is super practical too.
This Easter craft project is quick and inexpensive to put together, and makes an ideal as a gift or party favour when filled with eggs, toys or baked treats.
Because these takeout boxes are perfect for carrying with their little handle, they would also make a cute alternative to a basket for an Easter Egg Hunt.
I’ve added little pom poms to the back of the takeout boxes because what’s a bunny without a fluffy tail!
More Printable Easter Craft Projects:
- Happy Easter Bunny Rabbit Card
- Easter Bunny Napkin Ring and Egg Cup
- Printable Bunny Bunting Garland
- Easter Egg Colouring Page
- Print & Colour Easter Basket
Let’s Make a Bunny Takeout Box Easter Basket
You will need:
- Bunny Rabbit Printable
- A4 size card or thick paper
- 2 x Medium sized takeout boxes, cardboard or plastic (available at party supply stores)
- 2 x Pink pom poms
- Double sided tape
1. Print bunny face template onto card. Use ‘scale to fit’ on printer settings for correct sizing.
2. Cut each bunny face out close to the outer black line. It doesn’t have to be perfect. Small children may require some help.
3. Attach cut out bunny face to takeaway box with double sided tape. You’ll only need a couple of small pieces.
4. Tape pom pom onto the back of the takeout box near the base.
Aren’t they just adorable? That pom pom tail is so cute!
I’ve filled mine up with another recent kid friendly Easter craft project, Decoupage Easter Eggs. What will you fill yours with?
Feel free to print as many copies of my cute bunny printable as you need, but I’ve created it for personal use only, so please do not sell or redistribute this file. If you would like to share this tutorial/printable, please link back to this craft tutorial and not the direct download page. Thanks for understanding 🙂
LOVE IT? PIN IT!